PDF (Portable Document Format) is a file format developed by Adobe systems. This format provides your document in best format and permits sharing of documents using any software. However, everything has smart and dangerous sides. PDF does have several disadvantages.
It is quite difficult to read files in PDF format on a computer screen. Users have to spend a good deal of time in scrolling through the pages when viewing them on the screen. And it is almost impossible to edit a PDF which is actually an image of a document. What’s more, PDF files are not always fully integrated into Web pages unless Adobe Reader or other PDF reader plug-in is installed.
Then how to avoid these troubles? Check Flip HTML5! This awesome PDF to flipbook converter can get the advantages of PDF without suffering its disadvantages. It provides an easy and quick way to convert a static PDF file to a page flipping book with interactivity and animation. Furthermore, Flip HTML5 provides many powerful features that you cannot expect from PDF.
What You Can Expect from Flipbook Made by Flip HTML5?
1. Support PDF conversion;
2. Create digital flipbooks with realistic page-turning effects in seconds;
3. Fully customize the look and feel of flipping book;
4. Freely add/delete pages, re-arrange page orders;
5. Embed rich multimedia with animation effects;
7. Google Analytics Integration;
8. Publish to local computer or online;
9. Share flipbooks via email and social media.
10. Work on all web browsers and devices (desktop, tablet, mobile phone);
Try FlipHTML5! You will find more amazing features!