Wednesday, November 27, 2013

How to Delete Extra Pages in Flash Books of FlipBook Creator Professional

I always use the FlipBook Creator Professional to simply convert flipping Flash. But one day I got a PDF which contains lots of pages, I never tried the Edit Page Function in the software, and this time, I tried, it is really amazing!



In fact, I didn't import all pages of the PDF, but as the video, I only Imported 10 pages to try. 
Firstly, I delete the first page of the Flash Book, because I think it is an extra page;
Secondly, I Import new pages of a two-pages PDF file;


I didn't do the changing order in the flip flash, but you can do it in your software;

In addition, i believe that most of you have seen the buttons on the frame. All buttons in Edit Page interface of FlipBook Creator Professional have their own features to help you to design your selected page.

You can add links, text, shapes, images, videos, Flash, buttons, and printable areas on the selected pages. All added items can be individually customized as your wish.